interconnected web development technologies and programming languages. The needs
of the Internet have changed to a considerable extent today. Today’s
applications need to be fast and interactive. Ajax solves the complex needs of
today’s web design applications.
Using Ajax Programming, it is possible
to send data over the Internet without reloading the whole page. This saves a
lot of time and effectively conserves bandwidth. As a cross platform technology,
it is possible to use Ajax on a variety of browsers, operating systems and a
range of computer architectures.
Ajax is a strong programming technique that is now used to develop dynamic Web
2.0 sites. Many modern and dynamic websites utilize Ajax to meet their
interactive needs. There are a number of benefits of using Ajax over other
conventional web development methods:
- Utilization on a wide range of computer architectures and different operating
- Ability to load pages faster thus enabling enhanced web viewing and a richer
- Implementation of different style elements on the webpage
- Enhanced graphics abilities such as drag and drop features
- Ability to reload only a certain elements or section of the page rather than the
Sygnet has considerable expertise in Ajax
application development solutions to a wide variety of industries.
Sygnet has versatile and experienced Ajax
programming team and has developed several applications from simple solutions
to complex enterprise class solutions using Ajax technology.